Frugal Living/Mom Bloggers Wanted
Mom bloggers wanted for new and exciting content! I am looking to add extra content to my blog. Guest posting for MommaLovesMoney will gain you more exposure with younger moms/women. Guest posting can also help build your back link profile with a relevant blog linking to your product or website.
MommaLovesMoney currently has over 7,000 monthly unique visitors and almost 11,000 page views. We are still small but growing more and more every day.
Guest blogger topics
MommaLovesMoney.com is all about minimalism and living frugally from a mom’s perspective. Guest blog posts should fit well into that arena. The tone of MommaLovesMoney is upbeat and personal. Do not send a blog post that sounds like a sales pitch or a lecture. But, feel free to be yourself and let your personality shine!
Welcomed topics include:
- Great deals/sales
- Household spending/budgeting
- Frugal living tips
- Homemade alternatives/DIY
- Work at home opportunities
- Blogger Ops.
- Money saving tips
Blog post content
- Content must be the guest blogger’s own original work and not published anywhere else online.
- Plagiarism is not permitted. When quoting others, please cite your sources accordingly.
- Once you’ve submitted your post to us you may not publish this post anywhere else online (not on your own website or blog or anyone else’s).
- Please keep your submission between 300 – 1,000 words.
MommaLovesMoney welcomes images and/or video to go with guest blog posts. MommaLovesMoney prefers that images you submit are directly relevant to the post content.
- If you’re including pictures of people, please make sure you have their permission to use them.
- If you’re borrowing an image, we require proper attribution to the creator of the image.
- Maximum image size: 8MB
- MommaLovesMoney is pleased to give you credit as the author of your post. We allow 1 link in your byline which will be displayed at the bottom of the page below your guest blog post. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site.
- We don’t allow links to your site within the post content unless it is directly related to the topic.
- You may include SEO targeted anchor tags to sites that are relevant to your post.
- Excessive links or any links that appear spammy will be removed.
- MommaLovesMoney reserves the right to make edits to the piece where necessary to ensure the blog stays congruous with our values. Prior to publication of your guest blog post we will make sure you agree with these changes.
- If a guest post is inappropriate or needs improvement we’ll let you know and offer suggestions so that we can publish it in the future.
- We reserve the right to add our own affiliate links to your content.
- MommaLovesMoney reserve the right to refuse publication, remove blog content and change these guidelines as we see fit.
How to submit:
Email Meg@mommalovesmoney.com with:
- Your full name.
- Your URL (if applicable).
- Your post title.
- The body of your post.
- Attach any images you’d like to include (not required).
- A short bio.
Please share this page with any Mom Bloggers you know or anyone who may be interested. MommaLovesMoney is not currently paying for guest blogger posts, but may be in the future.